For decades, Klaeser has been a specialist in the transport of liquid chemicals, and especially, of hazardous goods.
Our enterprise enjoys the reputation of meeting the high standards of our clientele with flexible logistic concepts adapted to meet their requirements. For this purpose, the status quo and changes in the markets are constantly under analysis in order to determine the demands and needs of customers, and to adapt our services correspondingly. In this regard, our highest objectives are: customer satisfaction, economy, sustainability and striving for the continual improvement of all processes.
High Flexibility in Day-to-Day Business
An extremely productive, highly motivated and well-trained team of employees ensures the punctual and proper completion of your commissioned work and orders. Intensive communication with our customers and high flexibility put us in the position to react quickly and appropriately to the different situations of day-to-day business.
Up to Every Task — Thanks to Well-Equipped Technology
The equipment utilized by Klaeser meets the technical requirements of the intended transport carriers, especially multi-modal transport.
- Heatable and temperature-regulated trucks and containers for temperatures exceeding 200°C.
- Temperature-monitored transport with consistent reporting
- Tankers, mono-compartment and multi-compartment containers, swap containers for "dedicated transport”.
- Tipping chassis for viscous products.
- Rubberized or specially coated vehicles for alkaline fluids, acids or especially caustic products.
- Acid tanks made of special steel.
- Large-scale vehicles ("jumbos") for implementation in round trip freight transport between loading sites.
- Technical units for specialized transport, e.g., for alcohols, isocyanates, etc.
- Vehicles for petrol station supply and the delivery of mineral oils.
- Klaeser is in possession of a waste transport license in accordance with Section 49 para. 1, Section 50 para. 2 no. 1 of the German Closed Substance Waste Management Act (KrW/AbfG) in connection with the Ordinance on Transport Licensing (TgV).
We can transport hazardous goods of the followlng classes for you:
|Class of Hazardous Goods||Description|
Flammable solids (hot molten material)
Miscellaneous hazardous substances
With our own fleet of vehicles, non-hazardous goods can also be transported at the request of customers from the designated loading site to the desired destination. Modern technology, flawless equipment and highly qualified employees ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction - and always with a responsible awareness of security and environmental protection, of course. In particular, we transport:
- Dispersions and Emulsions
- Fibrous Raw Material
- Mineral Oils
- Fatty Acids
- Detergent Base Materials
- Liquid Fertilizer
- Synthetic Resins