Are you searching for a job opportunity in the area of forwarding and logistics? We are always looking for qualified co-workers. Our employees are decisive for our international success.
Current Job Offers
Tender manager (m/f/d)
Tender manager (m/f/d) for the location Herten
Central coordination and structured management of tenders (Tender Management) including deadline monitoring
Clarification of legal and factual questions with other departments in the company in the context of tenders (contract review)
Execution of offer calculations within the scope of tenders / individual freight inquiries
Support of key account management in the preparation of offer presentations in the context of key account projects
Regular monitoring of the tender success and analysis of success factors
Vocational training as a commercial clerk for logistics services / transport specialist or comparable qualification
Adequate professional experience with knowledge of the sales office, preferably in the field of liquid transport (chemicals, lubricants, fuels)
Appropriate IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel / Powerpoint, handling of CRM / ERP systems
Business fluent written and spoken English language skills
Strong teamwork, communication and presentation skills, high problem-solving competence
A high degree of self-direction, initiative and commitment.
A structured and goal-oriented way of working, a strong process orientation and good organizational skills
High sales affinity
Varied and exciting tasks in a family business
Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
Permanent employment with attractive special benefits
Assumption of responsibility in the assigned area
Have we aroused your interest?
Please send us your detailed application including CV/photo and salary expectations.
Please send written applications to:
Klaeser Internationale Fachspedition und Fahrzeugbau GmbH
Hohewardstr. 333 – 335
For online applications, a secure platform is available for you to send your personal documents securely and fully encrypted.
Please click on the following link:
There you can enter your e-mail address. A link will automatically be sent to this e-mail address, which you can use to transfer your personal application documents in encrypted form.
Please upload the following documents as files in .pdf or .docx (Word) format:
- Cover letter
- Resume with photo
- Relevant certificates / proof of your qualifications
- Any other documents relevant to your application.
Please note that files in formats other than those mentioned above will be deleted for security reasons!
Further information on the application procedure can be found in the information sheet “Information on the application procedure“.
Tank Truck Driver
For an interesting and demanding job in the area of international long-distance traffic at our locations in Burgkirchen, Hamburg, Herten, Ludwigshafen, Merseburg, Munich (Parsdorf) and Schwarzheide, we are currently searching for an efficient, experienced and conscientious driver for tankers involved in the transport of liquid chemicals (including hazardous goods) or lubricants.
- A valid driving license for trucks; an ADR certificate.
- Physical and mental suitability (substantiated by the examination G25 by an occupational physician).
- Unrestricted driving license (max. 3 points in Flensburg acc. to current laws, evidence from central registry [KBA]).
- Good German language skills in speech and writing.
- Preferably, experience with tankers.
- Irreproachable police clearance certificate.
- work independently with precision and reliability;
- are willing to meet high demands;
- are aware of your responsibility as a driver (of hazardous goods).
- offer a secure position in an established enterprise with an appropriate salary.
Interested? Just give us a call.
- Contact Person for Herten: Herr André Mente, Telefon +49 (0)2366 187-138
- Contact Person for für Hamburg: Frau Ulrike Donner, Telefon +49 (0)40 76738311
- Contact Person for Ludwigshafen: Herr Richard Zubrod, Telefon +49 (0)621 540505-16
- Contact Person for Merseburg: Frau Birgit Kaufmann, Telefon +49 (0)3461 214134
- Contact Person for Burgkirchen and Munich: Herr Ümit Sengüler, Telefon +49 (0)89 2440238-15
- Contact Person for Schwarzheide: Frau Rosalinde Neitzel, Telefon +49 (0)35752 70254
Entrepreneurs at Klaeser
We are looking for self-employed entrepreneurs interested in a long-term business partnership. We transport fluid substances in stainless steel tankers across the EU for large-scale corporations in the chemical industry.
- We offer complete tank ensembles (new or used tankers) for commercial use.
- We offer full-scale loads with fair and punctual payment.
- You can offer us reliability and readiness to work in return.
Were we able to arouse your interest in this idea? If so, we would be pleased to receive your call.
Your Contact Persons:
Mr. Michels Mr. Westenberger Tel.: +49(0)2366/187-149 Tel.: +40(0)2366/187-150 e-Mail: Bernd Michels e-Mail: Jan Westenberger
Mr. Michels and Mr. Westenberger are available at all times for initial contact.